17 June 2011

California Dreams

On Wednesday night we went to our first true pop concert ever.
Katy Perry!





Dancing, costumes, lasers, fire, bubbles, confetti.
We had so much fun!

It was also the most diverse audience I had ever seen at a concert. The show sold out to people of all ages, all races, all walks of life. Guys with gray and white hair, couples in their 50's, couples like us, groups of elementary school girls (and boys!), college kids...
I thought that was so cool.

Between the two of us, if we had a contest to see who crushed on Katy Perry the most, I'm not sure who would win.

Such a fun night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I bet you had fun, I'm a fan of Katy Perry and I'm sure she really put on a show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely go see her if you get the chance! She was really great live - I love people who can truly sing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I'll be in London when she's here next. If I move and have the chance to see her in the US, for sure! Adam knows which artists I'd like to see so perhaps one day he can surprise me! xx

    ReplyDelete