29 August 2011

Irene, You Crazy.

Hey, Mother Nature. You got some beef with the East Coast?


Well, I kinda love you but you made it hard to do this week.
First an earthquake and then a hurricane?
I shouldn't complain. We didn't get hurt and our families are safe.
And now we have pre-made water bottles thanks to me filling every single one we own. 
And cookies from my mother-in-law.
And chile verde from my pop.

Some were not so lucky though.
My heart goes out to those who Irene hit hard.

Photo of Irene vacating the area and leaving a gorgeous day in her wake on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It looks so calm! Buh-bye, Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first looked at that picture, I thought that it was the side of a mountain! Great snap. I'm not sure why I haven't been getting alerts for your updates xx

    ReplyDelete